Tax Return Preparation for Military - EXCOL, LLC
Ask a Question

Tax Return Preparation for Military

Metaphorically Representation of Tax Options for the Military

Documents You Need as Military Personnel to File Taxes

We’ll need your photo or military ID, your and the social security cards of each family member you’re claiming, Forms W-2sW-2G1099-R, and any other wage or earning statementchildcare costs, income from investments, records of charitable donations, records of deductible costs, your bank information if you wish to have direct deposits and last year’s tax returns.

Documents Needed for Military Personnel to File Taxes

As military personnel, you’ll need a few extra documents than all the other

Find Military Tax Centers Near You

The military can receive help from VITA sites (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance). They have volunteers that are specializing in complicated tax issues that are particular to the military.

Go to Base Guide to talk to your installation and have them help you find tax centers nearby.

Get Huge Discounts When Become a Member

Join the membership program to get more discounts at local and nationwide companies.

In addition, you’ll get great tips for saving money as military personnel. Join their membership here.

Learn More About Military Tax Prep

If you have any questions about Military Tax Prep you can ask about it and we'll either write an article about it or respond if we can.

    Office Number